Braces & Invisalign Dyer and Crown Point, IN
Larry Ellis, DDS, MSD Orthodontist
Orthodontic problems require specialized care. Patients who have dental and facial irregularities should see an orthodontist. Our specific qualifications in the design, application and control of braces, retainers and removable appliances will bring teeth, lips and jaws into proper alignment for optimal facial balance.
The practice of Dr. Ellis, with offices in both Dyer and Crown Point, has the specialized equipment, facility and staff to properly address today’s most demanding orthodontic needs in a warm and caring environment.
A Straight and Healthy Smile is Always in Style!
Services offered at our practice include:
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Contact us today!
Why Choose US!
- Low Down Payment: Get started for as little as $374 down for most cases.
- Easy Financing: 0% In-Office financing usually spread out over 18 months.
- One set of Retainers is included with treatment at no additional charge. Most offices charge extra for these.
- Same Day Start Discount: If you start treatment same day as your consult, you will receive $100 off total treatment cost.
- Family Discounts: $100 off for each additional family member that starts treatment with our office.
- Personalized Treatment: Dr. Ellis sees every patient at every visit closely supervising their care.
- Retainers: We provide bonded “permanent" retainers, wire “Hawley" retainers, and/or clear “Essix” retainers.
- Insurance: We accept most insurances and we will electronically file the forms for you to help you get all of your benefits.
- State of Art Digital Offices: Conveniently located in Dyer and Crown Point, Indiana.
- Free Consultations: Come in for a complimentary consultation!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, orthodontic treatments, recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Brushing And Flossing While Wearing Braces
Everyone Deserves Straight Teeth